About Employer Account Management Services (EAMS)
EAMS is a secure online option for filing quarterly unemployment tax and wage reports and paying unemployment-insurance taxes. It can make your work easier and faster by allowing you to:
- Check for errors while filing.
- File faster submissions.
- Save unfinished work.
- Upload wage reports for multiple employees at once.
- Print reports.
- Look up SOC codes.
New EAMS users: Follow instructions to create your account.
You may want to enroll in locked services. It let's you:
- Copy data from one quarter to the next.
- Save, view and amend reports.
- Auto-calculate excess wages.
- View payment history.
- Cancel pending payments.
- View account activity.
- Control user accounts.
Additional help and information:
More EAMS training videos
• Request access to locked services in EAMS (non-owner)
• Granting EAMS access (non-owner)
• How to add and remove an employer in EAMS
• How to copy wage data from a previous payroll report
• How to enter wage data manually in a payroll report
• How to file a no-payroll report
• How to file an amended return – no payroll
• How to file an amended return – with payroll
• How to import wage data from a spreadsheet
• Request for locked services and pending status (owner)
System requirements and browser compatibility:
EAMS is compatible with all browsers.
Technical support: Contact information for employers by topic