The Labor Market and Economic Analysis (LMEA) Division is pleased to announce our new Labor Market Information Director, Mr. Steven Ross. Steven presides over the LMEA team and their products and publications.
4.5% seasonally adjusted
3.6% seasonally adjusted
Labor force by county snapshot
not seasonally adjusted
- Facts and figures report (11/19/19) NEW
- Employment estimates (11/19/19) NEW
- Labor force (LAUS) (11/19/19) NEW
- Monthly employment report (11/19/19) NEW
- Labor area summaries (11/19/19) NEW
- Weekly and monthly unemployment insurance claims (11/14/19) NEW
- USCIS Policy Alert and EB-5 program changes (11/08/19) NEW
- October 2019 Unemployment benefits report (11/08/19) NEW
- Employer demand, top 25 (11/04/19) NEW
- Median and hourly wages (11/04/19) NEW
- New Find Employers tool with enhanced features (10/21/19)
- September supply-demand reports (10/16/19)
Labor market information
If this is your first time visiting our newly designed landing page, you may want to watch the short introduction video to get acquainted with the navigation structure.
Our information includes data and analysis of Washington state's employment conditions, economy, job market and workforce. Our tools and reports use Washington state labor market information to help job seekers, employers and public officials make informed career, hiring or policy decisions.
Please select a county name to see regional information and statistics:
Adams | Asotin | Benton | Chelan | Clallam | Clark | Columbia | Cowlitz | Douglas | Ferry | Franklin | Garfield | Grant | Grays Harbor | Island | Jefferson | King | Kitsap | Kittitas | Klickitat | Lewis | Lincoln | Mason | Okanogan | Pacific | Pend Oreille | Pierce | San Juan | Skagit | Skamania | Snohomish | Spokane | Stevens | Thurston | Wahkiakum | Walla Walla | Whatcom | Whitman | Yakima