The WITS Division is pleased to announce our new Workforce Information Operations Manager, Steven Ross. Steven presides over the Workforce Information team and their labor market products and publications.
Steven can be reached by phone at: 360-507-9615 and Email at: SRoss@esd.wa.gov
4.5% seasonally adjusted
3.9% seasonally adjusted
Labor force by county snapshot
not seasonally adjusted
- Supply/demand report (9/20/18) NEW
- 2018 Occupation employment statistics (OES) (9/12/18) NEW
- UI benefits August 2018 (9/12/18) NEW
- Weekly unemployment insurance claims (9/13/18) NEW
- Employer demand, top 25 (9/7/18) NEW
- Median and average wages (9/20/18) NEW
- Labor force (LAUS) (9/19/18) NEW
- Employment estimates (9/19/18) NEW
- Wages by education NEW
- Monthly employment report (9/19/18) NEW
Labor market information
If this is your first time visiting our newly designed landing page, you may want to watch the short introduction video to get acquainted with the navigation structure.
Our information includes data and analysis of Washington state's employment conditions, economy, job market and workforce. Our tools and reports use Washington state labor market information to help job seekers, employers and public officials make informed career, hiring or policy decisions.
Please select a county name to see regional information and statistics:
Adams | Asotin | Benton | Chelan | Clallam | Clark | Columbia | Cowlitz | Douglas | Ferry | Franklin | Garfield | Grant | Grays Harbor | Island | Jefferson | King | Kitsap | Kittitas | Klickitat | Lewis | Lincoln | Mason | Okanogan | Pacific | Pend Oreille | Pierce | San Juan | Skagit | Skamania | Snohomish | Spokane | Stevens | Thurston | Wahkiakum | Walla Walla | Whatcom | Whitman | Yakima