The role of the Government Relations Office is to assist the legislature and governor in ensuring Washington has efficient and effective workforce-development and unemployment insurance systems. The office does that by communicating data and analysis to state policy makers and elected officials.
Public Affairs Director
Government Relations Director
Government Relations Manager
- Participate in the agency's rule-making process.
- View additional resources for Legislative and other government staff.
- 2021 Employment Services to Individuals with Disabilities Report (PDF, 553KB)
- 2020 Labor Market and Economic Report (PDF, 3 MB)
- 2020 Agricultural and Seasonal Workforce Services Report (PDF, 1 MB)
- 2020 Paid Leave Program Report (PDF, 1.1MB)
- 2020 Integrating Paid Leave and Help Me Grow Report (PDF, 180KB)
- 2020 Unemployment insurance voluntary quit report (PDF, 562KB)
- Archived reports
Training Benefits reports
- 2016 Training Benefits Annual Report (PDF, 557 KB)
- 2015 Training Benefits Annual Report (PDF, 931KB)
- 2015 Training Benefits Net Impact Study (PDF, 2MB)
- Effect of community and technical college course work (PDF, 575KB)
- (Historical reports)
Additional resources & information
Employment Security Advisory Committee (ESAC) | Governor's Committee on Disability Issues and Employment (GCDE) | Search the Washington state legislature web site for bills by number or description | Fast facts