You can pay unemployment taxes from your checking account online with ePay. Paid Family and Medical Leave payments are separate and not due until July 2019. Do not attempt to submit those payments here. More information is available at paidleave.wa.gov/employers.
Before You Pay Your Taxes
- File your taxes with EAMS or UIWebTax. If you paid online using EAMS, don't pay again.
- You need a filing confirmation number in order to use ePay. If your printed quarterly report does not show a confirmation number, we probably have not received your report. Call us to verify (and save a $25 late fee). Call toll free 855-829-9243.
- Be sure you update your bank account information if it has changed. You can change that from within the ePay application.
- 855-829-9243 - Account management center
- Find other contact info for employers