Lo sentimos. Aún no hemos traducido esta página al español. Avísenos si desea que esto sea una prioridad y traduciremos la página lo antes posible.

We're sorry. We have not yet translated this page into Spanish. Please let us know if you want us to make it a priority and we will work to translate it as soon as possible.

Solicitar traducción Request translation

Gracias, su solicitud ha sido presentada. Thank you, your request has been submitted.

Dispute your unemployment tax rate

If you disagree with your tax rate, please contact your the Registration & Rate Unit. Most questions can be resolved through a discussion with one of our tax representatives.

If you do not agree with the results of your discussion, send a rate review request letter to the Registration & Rate Unit that explains the issue with which you disagree and why you disagree. Include your name, business name, address and Employment Security (ES) number, and sign the letter.

We will review your letter and reconsider the issue. We will then send you our decision in writing.

If you still disagree, you need to file an appeal to have your account reviewed further.