WorkSource recruiting and screening services
WorkSource offers a variety of staffing services to meet your company’s workforce needs.
As part of the nationwide US Employment Service, WorkSource can help your recruitment efforts with these free services:
- Advertise your job openings
- Screen and refer qualified applicants to your jobs based on your requirements
- Help you write job descriptions
- Show you new approaches for hard to fill jobs
- Participate in job fairs and hiring events
Obtain significant federal tax credits for hiring and retaining qualified job seekers. The Work Opportunity Tax Credit targets job seekers in nine categories recognized for having significant barriers to employment. Tax credits can be as much as $4,000 during the first year, up to a maximum of $9,000 over two years, for employing individuals from these groups.
WorkSource offers employer resource areas with computers, Internet connections, staff assistance and space for interviewing applicants.
In most of our offices, you can reserve space to hold group orientations.
To learn more, contact your local WorkSource office.
Wage and occupation information
WorkSource offers local and state labor market information:
- Occupation wage levels
- Occupation descriptions
- Job and industry growth patterns
- Economic trends and forecasts
- Skill standards
- Labor force information
- Economic information (regional and county)
- Population and demographic information
- Affirmative action statistics
- Non-proprietary employer information
- Education and training outcomes: completion rates, placement rates and graduate wages