Employer Account Management Services (EAMS)Employer Account Management Services (EAMS) is a one-stop menu of Internet tools for filing, paying and managing your unemployment tax account.
Getting started in EAMSStep 1 - Login to SecureAccess Washington
Step 2 - In SecureAccess Washington under the My Secure Services menu, select the Employment Security Department, then select EAMS as a service.
Services you can perform with your user login:
- File UI quarterly reports*
- Pay taxes*
- Submit bulk test and production files
- Bulk payments
- Check tax rates
- View and edit your user profile
- Print payment coupons
Requesting access to locked servicesAt the Available Services screen, select your business. Under the Administrative menu, choose Request access to locked services.
Business Owner of Officer screen will ask if you’re the owner or an officer of the business.
Select No if the role doesn’t apply and select next. At the Authorization Role screen, you will need to select Employee of the business, 3rd party preparer or Professional tax preparer and choose next.
To complete your request for access, under Paper approval, print and sign the Employer Account Management Authorization form. Have the owner/officer of the business fill out and fax the form to 855-952-9975, takes about 1 hour after faxing for the authorization to approve. You will receive a confirmation email on the approval or an email saying we need additional information on the request.
If you select Yes that you are an owner/officer and you’re on record in our database, you will receive instant approval.
If you’re NOT on record with our database, you will need to complete your request for access, print and sign the Employer Account Management Authorization form. Fill out and fax the form to 855-952-9975, takes about 1 hour after faxing for the authorization to approve. You will receive a confirmation email for the approval or an email saying we need additional information.
Services that can be performed with authorized access (displayed with a key symbol):
- File UI quarterly reports with enhanced features including copy wage data; calculate excess wages and saving unfinished work.
- Pay taxes with enhanced features including payment history and the ability to cancel pending payments.
- Amend UI quarterly reports
- Print UI quarterly reports
- View account activity
- Administer user accounts (if designated as an account administrator)
Minimum system requirementsAn active internet connection
Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0 or lower
Browser Compatibility Issues:
Help topics and other servicesIf you are using the Windows 7 or 8.1 operating system and Internet Explorer 9, 10 or higher browser, we recommend that you turn on the Compatibility View on your browser.
How do I turn on the compatibility view?
- See if the Compatibility View button appears in the Address bar. (If you don't see the button, there's no need to turn on Compatibility View.)
- Tap or click the Compatibility View button to display the site in Compatibility View.
- Once you turn on Compatibility View, Internet Explorer will automatically show that site in Compatibility View each time you visit.
- You can turn it off by tapping or clicking the button again. Or, you can clear the entire list of sites using Compatibility View by deleting your browsing history. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-10
Steps you can take if you continue to have browser issues with EAMS:
- Launch No Add-ons Mode by running the command iexplore.exe -extoff or from the Start Menu: All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer (No Add-ons)
- Remove EAMS as a service, log off of SAW and log back in with your UserID. Choose to Add a New Service and select Employment Security Department as a service go forward.
- Clear Internet Browser Cookies and Cache history. Follow the steps below.
To clear Cookies
1. Open IE, Go to Tools -> Internet options
2. Under Browsing History, Click Delete.
3. In the next pop-up window, Ensure Cookies check box is checked and click on Delete.
To clear Cache
1. Open Internet Explorer, Press F12, then Ctrl + R
2. A pop-up "Are you sure you want to clear browser cache" pops up
3. Select Yes.
Your saved link to SAW could be corrupted in Favorites or Bookmarks, you can access SAW directly through this link - https://secureaccess.wa.gov/
- Guide to registering in SecureAccess Washington
- Guide to adding EAMS as a service in SecureAccess Washington
- Login help - SecureAccess Washington
- How to bulk-file quarterly tax reports using EAMS
- Bulk-filing format specifications (PDF, 398KB)
- Bulk-amendment instructions (PDF, 64KB)
- Sign up for e-mail reminders of tax filing due dates