UIWebTax is an Internet application that allows employers to file Unemployment Insurance quarterly reports over the internet.
UIWebTax is an excellent option for employers filing a no-payroll report or filing for a small number of employees.
Step 1:File your quarterly report using UIWebTax
Step 2:Pay your taxes using ePay
Help topics and other Services
- Print payment coupon
- Amend a quarterly report
- Sign up for e-mail reminders on tax filing due dates
- Online technical support
- Electronic filing FAQ
Note: After you have filed for two consecutive quarters using an electronic filing method, you will no longer receive paper forms in the mail.
Minimum system requirements
- An Active Internet Connection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or lower
- Netscape Navigator 7.0 or higher
- Firefox 0.9 or higher
- Safari 1.2 or higher
In addition to the above system requirements you will also need your:
- ES Reference Number
- Federal Employer ID Number (EIN)
- UBI Number
- A valid e-mail address (to receive confirmation)
You need to use the navigation buttons provided by the UIWebTax application. It is highly recommended that you don't use the buttons provided by your browser. Use the buttons listed below to navigate between screens:
- Click the question mark to obtain help on any screen
- Exit button will display an alert message before the system will navigate to the Electronic Filing home page. It is located on the lower left corner of the page
- Next button will navigate to the next page. It is located on the lower right corner of the page
- Back button will navigate to the previous page. It is located to the left of the Next button
- Print button will print your reports
- If you need help any time while using UIWebTax application, click the Help Desk button which is located on the top right corner of the page
Submitting Your Online Reports:
After completing your online reports, review your report. Click the 'File Now' button on the File Report screen to transmit your data. If, after clicking the 'File Now' button, you do not see a screen displaying a confirmation number then we have not received your filing. Try again or feel free to contact us.
Submitting Tax Payments:
After your report has been submitted you will be presented with two payment options:
1) Paying electronically via ePay, a new ACH/Debit option
2) Printing a payment coupon and mailing your payment.
ePay ACH/Debit Tax Payment Mail in Tax Payment Learn about ePay Mail your payment coupon and check to:
Employment Security Department
P.O. Box 34467
Seattle, WA 98124-1467