UIWebTaxUIWebTax is an online application for filing quarterly wage reports. It's a good option for employers filing a no-payroll report or for those filing for fewer than 2,000 employees. We recommend EAMS for most employers.
How to use UIWebTaxBefore you begin
- Have your ES reference number
- Have your Federal Employer ID Number (EIN)
- Have your UBI Number
- Have a valid e-mail address (to receive confirmation)
Filing your report
- Go to UIWebTax
- Complete your report (2,000 employee limit)
- Review your report before submitting
- Click 'File now' from the 'File Report' screen to submit
- You should see a confirmation number screen. If you don't, try again.
- Write down the confirmation number that generates after the report is successfully filed
Important: There is a 2,000 employee limit, no option to save reports or data from quarter to quarter, no payment option in the application. And UIWebTax is not compatible with Google Chrome.
How to pay taxes if using UIWebTax
- Pay your taxes online using ePay
- You'll need your confirmation number from UIWebTax to use ePay
- Print a payment coupon and mail it along with your payment to
- Employment Security Department
P.O. Box 34467
Seattle, WA 98124-1467
- You need an Internet connection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0 or lower
- Netscape Navigator 7.0 or higher
- Firefox 0.9 or higher
- Safari 1.2 or higher
- UIWebTax is not Google Chrome compatible
Detailed instructions for navigating within UIWebTax
- Use the navigation buttons in UIWebTax, don't use browser buttons.
- Next button - navigates to the next page. It's located in the lower right corner of the page.
- Back button - navigates to the previous page. It's located to the left of the Next button.
- Print button - prints your report.
- Question mark - click to get help info for the screen
- Exit button - displays an alert message before the system will navigate to the Electronic Filing home page. It's in the lower left corner of the page
Help topics and other Services
- Print payment coupon
- Amend a quarterly report
- Sign up for e-mail reminders on tax filing due dates
- Online technical support
- Electronic filing FAQ
Note: After you have filed for two consecutive quarters using an electronic filing method, you will no longer receive paper forms in the mail.