Skip Navigation

Printer-friendly version

Amending a previously filed tax and wage report

Employer Account Management Services (EAMS)

You can amend previously filed quarterly reports electronically or by sending a paper report.

Fax completed form to 360-902-9660 or mail to:

Employment Security Department
UI Tax Administration
P.O. Box 9046
Olympia, WA 98507-9046

Did this answer your question? If No, use the e-mail form for additional assistance.


Some of the documents on this page are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer, download the reader.

Connect with Employment Security
Twitter icon FaceBook icon Blog icon