Warning: UIFastTax is not compatible with Windows 7 or Windows Vista. Users with these operating systems who elect to use UIFastTax will experience difficulties, such as losing their data. The recommended solution is to upgrade to EAMS or UIWebTax.
For technical assistance with EAMS or UIWebTax contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a Windows 7 or Windows Vista user, we are unable provide assistance with UIFastTax.
If you are using Windows Experience (XP) or an older version of Windows, we recommend that you backup your data. Please follow the instructions below:
- In UIFastTax under the file menu, select backup and then select backup user data. UIFastTax will automatically assign the backup file a file name.
- Select a backup location and click the save button.
Did you know?There might be a filing tool that would better meet your needs. Please visit www.esd.wa.gov/file-taxes to learn more about the different filing methods available. For instance, you might already be on your way to filing using Employer Account Management Services (EAMS) if you file your Labor and Industries (L&I) taxes by logging into Secure Access Washington.
For additional questions or to get more information about filing your quarterly report, paying taxes, or about our electronic filing tools, contact your tax account management center.
|The documents on this page are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer, download the reader.|
Help topics and other services
- Amend a quarterly report
- Sign up for email reminders on tax filing due dates
- Online technical support
- Electronc filing Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Note: After you have filed for two consecutive quarters using an electronic filing method, you will no longer receive paper forms in the mail.
Minimum system requirementsNote: UIFastTax is not Mac compatible. Mac users can use EAMS or UIWebTax to file quarterly reports.
Along with a basic knowledge of the Windows operating system, the minimum requirements are:
- Pentium 133 Processor
- Windows 95, 98, Millenium Edition (ME), New Technology (NT), 2000 or XP (Experience)
- 32 MB of RAM and 20 MB of available hard disk space
- Mouse and Keyboard
- Super VGA 800x600 Minimum (Normal/small fonts)
For system issues with ePay, UIWebTax, EAMS or UIFastTax (except UIFastTax users with Windows 7 or Windows Vista), contact technical support at 800-565-4660 or email email@example.com