The Governor's Committee on Disability Issues and Employment
Resources for the Disability Community
The Governor’s Committee on Disability Issues and Employment, in addition to the work of the members, acts as a resource for the public in addressing disability-related issues.
· Legislative Bills (Word, 35 KB) pertaining to disability issues.
· Social Security benefits for people with disabilities.
· Federal employment of people with disabilities.
· Disability Rights Washington.
· Research and Training Center on Disability in Rural Communities.
· Washington Assistive Technology Act Program.
· Job Accommodation Network.
· Washington State Human Rights Commission.