Get help from WorkSourceWorkSource offers a variety of staffing services to meet your company’s workforce needs.
Recruitment – As part of the nationwide US Employment Service, WorkSource can help your recruitment efforts with these free services:
Wage and Occupation Information - WorkSource offers local and state labor market information:
- Occupation wage levels
- Occupation descriptions
- Job and industry growth patterns
- Economic trends and forecasts
- Skill standards
- Labor force information
- Economic information (regional and county)
- Population and demographic information
- Affirmative action statistics
- Non-proprietary employer information
- Education and training outcomes: completion rates, placement rates and graduate wages
Extra space – WorkSource offers employer resource areas with computers, Internet connections, staff assistance and space for interviewing applicants.
In most of our offices, you can reserve space to hold group orientations.
To learn more, contact your local WorkSource office.